Jason and I traveled to Shelby this weekend to visit his family. We got to spend time with our 3 nephews Ethan, Adrian, and Isaac. Even though we were there two months ago, the boys have grown so much. Little Isaac turned 1 and is finally on the weight charts for his age! (He was born early not even weighing 2lbs!) He is truly a miracle baby! The twins are full of energy and all boy.
For some reason, kids see Jason as a human jungle gym. I am sure Jason enjoyed playing with the kids more than he liked getting licked by this cow.
2 comments:
Looks like Jason was having lots of fun :) The nephews are precious and yall look pretty good too!
That has to be the three cutest boys in the whole world. They are lucky to have an aunt and uncle like the two of you that love them. I just wish that we didn't live so far away from each other.
Post a Comment