Friday, February 15, 2008

A Complete Set





So Jason finally got his coat.....(refer to picture in older post) I am sure everyone was extremely worried he would have to go snowboarding without one! Again, thanks Roy for the all the gear.

Here are some more pictures of Kirby and Bennett. I am trying to spend as much time as possible with them since they will leave soon. Kirby would rather Uncle "Sason" come to play....but instead he gets me, Aunt Kitty. I am very thankful to have a day off each week now that I am doing hair in Wake Forest. (If anyone in the area need a cut or color....let me know)
Jason and I are traveling home this weekend to get the dining room table my "Momena" left to me. We are also getting another chair from my parents. Our house is becoming more and more put together!

No comments: