The four of us were college roomies. Carly and Tara are both pregnant and only a month a part. Carly will be welcoming Davis into the world in July and Tara will greet Elias in June. The four of us got together to celebrate new life and to wish Rachel off for a few years.
Since my new job allows me more free time I have taken on some much needed tasks around our home. I painted our bedroom and our downstairs half bath. I replaced some out-dated fixtures in our bathroom as well. I love the color in the bathroom. It reminds me of one of my favorite foods....avocado. I found the fun circle things at Pier 1...they are placemats! The prints are from my college days. There is a lot more to be done, but Jason and I are still very happy with all that we have worked on. It looks SO much better than the boring white walls and shiny fixtures we moved into last June!
I also thought that the tulips were pretty enough to post. If you were paying attention you may notice that the picture behind the table is new. I am so thankful to have such a WONDERFUL mother who loves to decorate and change too. She has almost fully furnished our new home with great hand-me-downs.
7 comments:
I love the paint job! I knew you could make it look fantastic! I hope to come see you soon.
Thanks for posting the picture of the mommies :) It was good to see all of you!! The house looks great. Of course - you've always had a knack for decorating :) Hope to see you soon. We'll be in Raleigh/Durham most of June so lets get together!
I'm sad that I look just as pregnant as Tara and Carly. Once I finish my parasite diet I'll send you a picture to put up. :)
Your house is beautiful. If I lived near you I would come and visit and feel like a million bucks just sitting in such style.
I'm sad that Rachel is leaving too.
OK then, I tag you. See if you can come up with something I don't know about you. It's not fair, you and Stan probably know me better than anyone. You may actually beat Stan. :)
if we weren't renting, i'd so hire you to come paint my house :)
I am so glad you put up this picture! I love and miss you girls and wish I could hold all those sweet babies! But for now at least I get to see some pictures! Keep peeking at our lives through our blog and we'll keep peeking at yours! I love you and wish you could help me decorate!
Post a Comment