Thursday, June 26, 2008

To my husband



Here are a few reason I love my Jason

You love the Lord. You love me. You pray for our family. You lead us well... You value my opinion. You are kind in letting me know when I am wrong. You are a hard worker (one really draining full-time job with 100+ kids and a second weekend job so that I could build my clientele) You like taking me out on dates. You love to talk to me before we fall asleep (any of my greenville girls will tell you the same was true for me.....)
You are sweet to my mom. You love family. You thank me when I take care of the house or cook. You make me laugh until I cry a lot. You have great dance moves....they always make me smile. You make me feel loved every day. You come home and tell me all about your day...i love that! I love the relationships you have with the kids at the club and how careful you are with them knowing that you reflect Christ. You balance out my crazy thoughts and remind me to not over think things so much. You encourage me in things that i pursue. this one is obvious.....you have great legs, a beautiful smile, and warm eyes.

I could go on......but I won't.

I have loved being married to you for the past year. I can't believe it's you......still! Why didn't I know? It was so obvious.

I look forward to the rest of our future. I am so thankful for God's great timing in all of this. He has truly blessed me to have you as my partner in life. I have learned more about God through you.

YAY!!! A YEAR!

4 comments:

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

what a sweet, SWEET post!
i love you both and hope that Sunday (and the whole weekend) is super fun for you!

andiewade said...

yay! happy anniversary!

Rachel said...

That was so sweet. It was obvious to me before I even met Jason. I knew there would be more to 'my friend Jason'. I love you both and I'm so happy you have each other. Miss you!

oh yeah, thanks for letting us crash part of your weekend. :)

Joy for the Seasons said...

Sometimes I miss being a newlywed. Don't get me wrong...11 years is a good place to be, too. But the newlywed period is just so darn dreamy. :o)