I am sorry that I am not updating more about our first pregnancy. Honestly, it has been very easy so far. I can't wait to find out what we are having so that we can finally feel like things are a little more real. That will happen on April 2nd. Jason and I both have a "boy" feeling, but would be so happy to find out that it is a girl too.
We have enjoyed our experience so far at the Women's Birth and Wellness Center in Chapel Hill. Jason was most agreeable to using a midwife once he found out that our babies birth certificate would say Chapel Hill. I am hopeful that I can do this naturally, but know that getting this baby here may mean something different. We will see! I am trying to get myself "prayed up" for this birth, but I am trying not putting any pressure on myself. The facility is warm and cozy. The birthing rooms have lots of nice things that will hopefully help with labor.
I am cutting back a bit at work. Standing on my feet all day is not easy on the body, especially a pregnant body. I am trying to allow myself two days off a week and sometimes three. I think this will help me be less stressed and feel better. When I get too overworked I hardly feel like returning calls to clients.
That is about all. I pray that Jason and I will be good parents. We will have to rely strongly on the Lord in order for us to be. I desire to be more disciplined in spending time with the Lord so that when I am sleep deprived and can't figure out why my baby is crying I can recall His comforting words. We appreciate your prayers about this too!
I will post more when we know more. I am almost at 18 weeks!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you are anything close to as good of a mom as you are and Aunt you will do fabulous. I have every confidence that the Lord will equip you in every way. You have more patience and heart than anyone I know. I'm hoping soon you can give me pointers! Love you so much!
I know that you will be a great mom!! You are one of the most patient people I know and will just excel!! The Lord will show you the path. I'm so excited for you!!! :)
Post a Comment