We are so excited for you guys! I love the name Charlie.
yay! i LOVE the name charlie! i'm so happy for you guys :)
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. Charlie Weathers... how cute is that!!! :0)
that would be great! let me know when you guys are coming up. and yes, i've been disciplining my hair with my trusty straightener :).
great name:-) congratulations, kathleen! our second (another girl) is coming in august!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! I love the name Charlie.
yay! i LOVE the name charlie! i'm so happy for you guys :)
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. Charlie Weathers... how cute is that!!! :0)
that would be great! let me know when you guys are coming up. and yes, i've been disciplining my hair with my trusty straightener :).
great name:-) congratulations, kathleen! our second (another girl) is coming in august!
Post a Comment