Jason and I had a great first Christmas with Charlie. Here are some of the pictures with my family.
Charlie is now four months old! Here are his newest stats: 11.13lbs (5th%), 23.25inches (10th%). The Doctor did comment on his advanced motor skills, despite his small size. In order to plump him up I am now waking him up to feed him more at night! So much for me getting 8 hours. I know he is doing well and hopefully with two more nightly meals he will fatten up. When he is on his stomach he moves his legs and even pushes his backside up into the air! He loves to talk and smile at us too! His favorite person to talk to is Jason. They carry on some great conversations....about sports I am sure.
I will post more pictures of our trip to visit Jason's family soon!
1 comment:
I just love pictures with Uncle Roy and Aunt Misty. I'm sorry you have to wake Charlie up in the middle of the night. Such a bummer. Reply to your email coming soon.
Post a Comment