Friday, March 12, 2010

Cutie baby post

Oh my goodness! Charlie is such a fun little guy. He loves to move. He loves trying out new poses with his body. As you can see in some of the pictures, he is very flexible. His backward scooting has advanced to going in circles. I guess I will have to start mopping the kitchen floors and vacuuming more. I never believed everyone when they told me time would fly by. I believe them now!
It seems that Charlie is finally getting himself into a little bit more of a schedule. He is napping longer during the day and his bedtime is slowly pushing itself past 5pm! I guess he fits into our family well since Jason and I both have strange schedules.
Charlie has also been loving his JeJe time. My wonderful Mom comes to keep Charlie while I work on Tuesdays. He loves to show off for her. She has also figured out how to rival Jason at getting him to laugh. I can not thank her enough for blessing us in this way. I know Charlie feels the same way.
He is such a joy to me. Life is different with Charlie. He has helped me to see what is truly important in life. I do have days where I wish I could go and do whatever I wanted without having to think about his needs. But once I see that sweet face those thoughts are all gone. I thank God daily for him. Jason and I are very blessed!






1 comment:

Dena said...

love that little munchkin!