Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Roy and Misty's wedding!

We are very excited to have a new "Cox" in the family. I could not have picked a better wife for my big brother. I have also never seen my brother so happy as he was this past weekend. Jason and I look forward to many fun family events to come. We feel very blessed to have such a loving and happy family....that is now more complete!
85 guests came all the way to San Juan, Puerto Rico to celebrate Roy and Misty. It was a wonderful weekend. Charlie was the most famous guest at the wedding. Come to find out, he loves to travel, swim, put his feet in the sand, and sleep through night time festivities. While Charlie was sleeping, he missed a fun ceremony and a wonderful dance by the bride and groom. Unfortunately for him, he was also too young (and toothless) to eat the yummy local foods.
We were sad to return home after such a fabulous time.
I love being married and consider it one of the best things I have ever done! I wish the same for Roy and Misty. There is nothing better than sharing your life with your best friend.






2 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

Looks like a heavenly trip! But we are all glad the Weathers are back home. :)

Rachel said...

Congrats to Roy and Misty! She is really just so stunning and Roy is handsome as ever. They look so happy!

And Congrats to Charlie the super traveler. Sounds like he's ready to come visit Auntie Rachel...