Very precious and handsome!
I think we may have a little Jason on our hands! But I will love him anyways. (Just kidding Jas!) I love you all.And Charlie's little belly in the last pictures just makes me want to blow raspberries all over it!
Grandmother and I are enjoying these pictures!! We can't believe how he is growing!! Aunt Anne is needing a Charlie fix!! It has been too long since my last visit!! Love you!!
What a little cutie! Wish we lived closer so he and Marianna could play! :)
third pic, by far the best! love that squinty eye thing. too cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very precious and handsome!
I think we may have a little Jason on our hands! But I will love him anyways. (Just kidding Jas!) I love you all.
And Charlie's little belly in the last pictures just makes me want to blow raspberries all over it!
Grandmother and I are enjoying these pictures!! We can't believe how he is growing!! Aunt Anne is needing a Charlie fix!! It has been too long since my last visit!! Love you!!
What a little cutie! Wish we lived closer so he and Marianna could play! :)
third pic, by far the best! love that squinty eye thing. too cute!
Post a Comment